Join Danish Refugee Council (DCR) as their Administration Officer! You will oversee all aspects of administrative support at the DCR office, ensuring efficient operations and procedures.
The role contributes to the development of base strategies, which are translated into action plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
Facilities Office management:
- Ensure all office infrastructures are appropriate, safe, and functioning
- Oversee all aspects of office maintenance and cleanliness.
- Also, in conjunction with the safety team, ensure safety and security issues for the general security of the office.
- Maintain and update lease agreements and coordinate the renewal of leases for office premises, guesthouse, and Community Centers.
- In addition, act as the focal point for liaison with landlords.
- Coordinate handover of leased properties and ensure refund of security deposits on a timely basis if there is any.
- Ensure repairs and maintenance of facilities in compliance with DRC standards and procedures.
- Moreover, manage the administration function to ensure overall efficiency.
- Management of the guesthouse ensuring all infrastructures are safe and functioning.
- Oversee all aspects of upkeep and cleanliness at the guesthouse.
- Also, ensure guesthouse stocks and supplies are in place and monitor their utilization.
- Ensure update of the Guesthouse Handbook on regular basis, and available at the guesthouse.
- Act as a focal point for a guesthouse and liaise with property landlords on any matters arising.
- Moreover, oversee repairs as required.
- Ensure completion of all utility payments on a timely basis.
- Ensure meetings for the senior management team are organized and other administrative support as may be required.
- Also, perform any other duties as requested by the Manager.
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification
- At least 2 years experience in administration, in an international NGO in a similar role at the mid-management level.
- Advanced English proficiency
- In addition, has fluency in the local language