Applications have opened for the Asset Manager Vacancy at the UN in Switzerland. Interested candidates can apply for the position until 31st December 2020.
Jib Title: Profile Fleet and Asset Manager
- The staff will closely collaborate with the Senior Supply Staff in the respective duty station and report technically to the Chief of the Asset and Fleet Management unit at HQ.
- Additionally, he/she will implement and maintain UNHCR’s rules and procedures for Fleet and Asset Management.
- Also, he/she will collaborate closely with program, administration and supply, provide inputs to planning exercises, reviews, evaluations and audits on Fleet and Asset Management.
- Regularly analyze Fleet and Asset data in MSRP, VTS and FleetWave and ensure that data is updated at all times.
- Furthermore, the candidate will provide fleet and asset management reports, customized reports, gather information on all fleet assets and provide in-depth reports periodically and when requested.
- Implement and maintain vehicle and passenger security and safety procedures and systems.
- Provide advice on applicable fleet issues that affect the overall logistics operation
- Additionally, the incumbent will work in close cooperation with Admin & Program, plan for the acquisition, maintenance and replacement of fleet assets. Develop local fleet management replacement strategies taking into account UNHCR short and medium-term requirements.
- Also, ensure that vehicles are regularly disposed of and arrange those disposals with the support and guidance from the Asset Management Unit in HQ.
- Monitor the quality and accuracy of fleet and other asset- related data in relevant business systems. Compile and analyse statistical information, identify trends and developments in fleet-related matters that will assist in decision making.
- Additionally, he/she will arrange for the annual physical verification exercise of all UNHCR assets, ensure that follow up actions are implemented and timely report on the results as per the year-end instructions from HQ.
- Support the implementation of policies and processes for the management and safeguarding of the vehicle fleet and asset management.
- Moreover, he/she will similarly, the candidate will sonitor and enforce compliance with relevant UNHCR regulations, rules and procedures related to fleet management for the country of responsibility.
Qualifications for Asset Manager Vacancy at the UN in Switzerland
- Education: Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Logistics/Supply chain or related field
- Additionally, a minimum of 2 years of relevant (international job experience with graduate degree (equivalent to Masters)
- Or 3 years of experience with an undergraduate degree (equivalent to BA/BS)
- Furthermore, the candidate must have proficiency in English. French, Spanish or Arabic desirable.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.