Apply for the Child Protection Officer Position at UNICEF in Philippines. The deadline for the application is 3rd November 2020.
- Lead in the development of the SaferKidsPH Advocacy and Communication Plan -Year 2 and support in the implementation thereof.
- Also, coordinate and lead creative agency that will implement 2nd year SKPH Advocom plan, including the management of the SKPH Website and social media accounts.
- Additionally, work with communication and Child Protection sections to plan and accomplish advocacy priorities for the year and translate strategy into implementation and actions to keep children’s issues high on the public domain and visible on media’s agenda.
- Furthermore, work on the implementation of the private sector engagement strategy and action plan of the SaferKidsPh program.
- Lead in the development and implementation of the Youth Engagement Strategy.
- Also, help manage the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Framework of the SKPH.
- Similarly, support communications and program needs of the Child Protection section with the end view of linking child online protection work of SKPH to the broader Violence Against Children Agenda.
- A university degree in one of the following fields is required: communication research, journalism, mass communications, creative writing and public relations.
- Additionally, completion of secondary school and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in lieu of a university degree.
- Also, two (2) years professional experience in research, journalism, editorial, advocacy, organization communications, and creative writing and PR; public affairs; and marketing communications, particularly handling events.
- Likewise, previous work in project management in development is an advantage
- Familiarity with UNICEF work desirable
- Experience coordinating among different government agencies and international as well as national partners preferred.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Filipino
- Demonstrable work in Social Media a must.
- Also, experience in creatives and digital platforms is an advantage
How to apply
Qualified candidates must complete an online candidate profile in http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/ by 03 November 2020.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.