Apply for the Deputy Regional Director Vacancy at ACF International in Guatemala.
The post of Deputy Regional Director assumes the following general objectives:
- He is responsible for leading, developing, coordinating, and managing the mission activities related to the macro-process of production and implementation of projects (MP2), in close collaboration with the Regional Director.
- Also, he is responsible for promoting, consolidating, and following up on the management of the key stakeholders of the Central American mission.
- Likewise, he is co-responsible, together with the Country Director, to design and promote the mission strategy, annual programming, operations, security, and relations with other entities.
- Improve the quality of the project cycle throughout the mission (identification, formulation, implementation, and monitoring of projects, reports, and evaluation)
- Additionally, improve the management, coordination, and communication of the Action Against Hunger Central America teams
- Also, establish and maintain strategic relationships and alliances with civil society organizations, private companies, universities, and various foundations
- Furthermore, in coordination with the DP and the Administrative Coordinator, he supports the mission’s financial planning and general budget monitoring of project contracts.
- Security management
- Knowledge in international cooperation and/or economic development
- Additionally, a minimum experience of 7 years working in cooperation management, in humanitarian and/or development projects
- Also, a minimum of 3 years experience in monitoring project implementation (including MEAL, budgeting, and budget control) and compliance and reporting to donors
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the management and leadership of human teams.
- Experience working with and managing counterparts and/or partners, and inter-institutional coordination (allied actors, public institutions, etc.)
- Furthermore, desirable work experience in projects funded by the Spanish Cooperation, EU / ECHO, Canada
- Desirable experience in Latin America
- Likewise, essential English and Spanish
- Incorporation into a multi-cultural, professional, and innovative organization and the possibility of participating in projects with high social impact.
- Contract duration: 12 months renewable
- Base: Guatemala City
- ‘Accompanied position? NO
- Compensation Package consisting of:
- Salary: Between 45,000 and 54,000 euros / gross / year depending on the experience of the candidate / has selected (includes mission compensation basket) (level of contribution V3)
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.