Apply for the Education in Emergencies Advisor Vacancy at Save the Children. The deadline for the application is 14th August 2020.
The Education in Emergencies Technical Advisor (EiE TA) drives the quality, accountability, and timeliness of the implementation of EiE within the ECHO programmatic partnership in Mali, Burkina Faso, and Niger. Additionally, the Technical Expert will use their in-depth contextual understanding, technical expertise, and relationship building skills to ensure a full understanding and adoption of technical approaches by country teams.
- Masters degree in Education, International Development, Political Sciences, or equivalent.
- Additionally, at least 5 years’ experience of delivering high-quality Education in Emergencies and preparedness programs including first phase response experience
- Also, an understanding of the Education in Emergencies sector in Burkina Faso, West, and Central Africa, ideally Burkina Faso, Mali, and Niger
- Likewise, able to design, lead and backstop on EiE response cycles, including the most complex emergencies – including program development and planning
- Also, the experience of contingency planning/emergency preparedness planning
- Ability to represent the EiE sector in high-level meetings and with donors
- Furthermore, the incumbent promotes effective programming approaches. Likewise, lobbies for the right to education for the most marginalized groups affected by crises
- Similarly, skilled at networking, representation and partnership development in order to promote learning, strengthen civil society and mobilize resources
- Also, able to generate and use data and evidence to innovate, deliver, learn and share what works and what doesn’t work for children
Experience And Skills
- Experience in developing and supporting teams. Also, the ability to lead, motivate and build the capacity of staff through training, coaching and mentoring
- Additionally, results-focused and ability to develop and drive innovative and pragmatic programmatic and operational solutions
- Also, the ability to work well across different functional areas and departments
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.