Jobs at Marvel Studios
Position: Franchise and Marketing Coordinator
Marvel Studios is seeking a highly capable and experienced Franchise & Marketing Coordinator. In general, the position holder supports the Marvel Studios Franchise team with coordination of creative execution across multiple lines of business and departments.
In particular, s/he will be performing the following duties
- Coordinate routing and approvals of a high volume of creative submissions, including but not limited to: promotional items, partnership campaign creative, home-entertainment creative, style guides, publishing items, and toys/collectibles.
- Collect and organize feedback from legal and creative reviewers.
- Attend marketing meetings as needed to collect notes/feedback to share with the teams. Including working with VFX, Production, and Marketing teams for marketing executions.
- Manage Licensing and Marketing trackers as well as actively participate in weekly creative calls with internal and external teams.
- Ensure creative adheres to the Marvel brand and marketing positioning.
- Furthermore, build strong relationships with teams across all lines of business within Marvel and Disney.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. In addition to that, at least 1 year of experience in Media, or Entertainment industry preferred.
- Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize a large volume of projects.
- Also, the ability to route and track creative feedback and approvals from high-level distinguished colleagues and effectively communicate with various vendors and internal teams.
- Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner
- Similarly, prior experience in production, post-production, marketing, and brand management needed.
- Must thrive under the unique brand of Marvel pressure. Someone who can devote themselves to hardcore administration duties, is great with Excel, has a cursory understanding of PowerPoint and Keynote.