Apply for the Human Resources Associate Vacancy at UNDP in the USA. The deadline for the application is 11th November 2020.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative and coordination support the administration of HR policies
- Ensure full compliance of records and reports with UN Women rules, regulations and HR policies and guidelines;
- Likewise, provide information to the management and personnel on benefits and entitlements strategies, rules and regulations;
- Additionally, conduct research on a range of HR related issues (precedents, policy rulings and procedures) and assist in preparation of notes/reports;
Provide HR administrative and logistical support in the area of onboarding, benefits and entitlements:
- In close collaboration with Service Provider, oversee the onboarding of international staff members and GS HQ staff and/or other contract types
- Also, provide general guidance on absences including sick leave, family leave and special leave;
- Likewise, provide general guidance on travel and work permit requirements as necessary
Administer and maintain personnel contracts:
- Provide correct contract information. Liaise with the Service Center or other offices, follow up on benefits and allowances as needed;
- Also, maintain and process contract, benefits and entitlements records.
- Strong knowledge of HR administration, processes and policies;
- Also, the ability to administer and execute administrative processes and transactions;
- Ability to handle information of a confidential nature;
- Likewise, to provide inputs to business processes re-engineering, implementation of new systems;
- Also, good quantitative skills; ability to produce reports;
- Strong IT skills.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Also, a bachelor’s degree in HR, Business or Public Administration is an asset.
- Likewise, candidates who do not have a university degree or an accredited certification in the related field will be required to complete the Global General Service Test (GGST) – formerly known as the UN Administrative Support Assessment Test (ASAT).
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in office administration and/or human resource management;
- Also, experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and experience in handling of web based management system.
- Experience working in an international organization is an advantage.
- Furthermore, experience in researching and interpreting UN staff rules and HR related policies and procedures is highly desirable.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.