There is an announcement for the Innovation Accelerator Vacancy at WFP in Germany. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
Job title: Innovation Accelerator Business Operations Consultant
- Drive the talent acquisition process from drafting terms of reference, reviewing of applications, ensuring interview process completion, handling candidate communication to liaising with headquarters as needed;
- Additionally, coordinate and implement WFP and WFP Innovation Accelerator onboarding process
Furthermore, provide advice on diverse HR processes and rules, and facilitate relevant action as applicable;
- Similarly, support relevant stakeholders on HR discussions, such as recruitment strategy, performance issues, and career opportunities
- Also, support general team communication activities such as plan content for team meetings, design team surveys, ensure that performance management processes are completed by managers
- Furthermore, create best practices and templates for HR actions as needed.
For the Innovation Accelerator Vacancy at WFP in Germany,
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus.
- Additionally, at least 3 years of experience in human resources in international development, business or startup-related position.
- Furthermore, experience in a large organization (public or private sector).
- Also, proven experience in handling HR processes, including in complex international environments.
- Self-driven and very strong organizational and planning activities.
- Similarly, strong conceptual thinking to develop new strategies & innovative solutions.
- Able to interact with a broad range of stakeholders and external audiences with maturity and tact.
- Also, excellent communication/presentation skills, with the ability to write strategy documents, to develop business plans and to write and deliver presentations.
- Furthermore, interest and a general understanding of technology innovations and business model innovations.
- Collaborative spirit, able to partner with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy.
- Also, self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must.
- Additionally, intermediate knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) or
- Portuguese or German is a plus.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.