Apply for the National Professional Officer Vacancy at FAO in Zimbabwe. The deadline for the application is 24th August 2020.
FAO’s Subregional Office for SFS is responsible for developing, promoting, overseeing, and implementing agreed strategies for addressing subregional food, agriculture, and rural development priorities. It develops and maintains relations with subregion-wide institutions including Regional Economic Integration Organizations (REIOs). The Subregional Office is a subsidiary of FAO’s Regional Office for SFS.
- Plans, organizes, and coordinates the office’s administrative service
- Provides administrative support in the implementation of FAO collaborative programmes and ensures periodic monitoring of their implementation
- Additionally, plans and implements procedures, norms and systems in compliance with existing policies, for a full range of administration-related processes including personnel
- Furthermore, manages and supervises the administrative team
- Reviews and analyses data from a wide variety of sources, including FAO’s corporate systems and database
- Prepares reports, financial and budgetary estimates for projects; plans and organizes the application, control and accounting of approved budgetary allocations by projects and programmes
- Likewise, prepares special reports for budget preparation, audits, and other requests
- Furthermore, reviews accounts, process payments in accordance with established rules and liaises with local banks and financial institutions
- Furthermore, oversees the financial and administrative correspondence and filing system of the office
- National of ZimbabweAdvanced university degree in a field related to business or public administration.
- Additionally, two years of relevant experience in office management, administration, accounting and/or audit, budget or finance
- Furthermore, working knowledge (Level C) of EnglishWorking knowledge of the local language
Work experience in more than one location or area of work, particularly in field positions is desirable. Extent and relevance of experience in the field of office management and administration including supervisory experience. Furthermore, the extent of knowledge of UN or standard operational rules and procedures and project/programme administrative management procedures
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.