Apply for the Procurement Analyst Vacancy at ICANN in the USA. This role will support internal stakeholders to drive a consistent approach towards all purchasing and sourcing activities including procure-to-pay, strategic sourcing, contract management, process and system improvement, and customer service.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Procure-to-Pay (P2P): Own and administer the procure-to-pay (P2P) process at ICANN, including reviewing and approving purchase requisitions in a timely manner via the procurement system.
- Additionally, Customer Service: Provide timely and complete customer service to stakeholders of the P2P process, including but not limited to addressing inquiries, assisting users with the requisition process, researching information in systems, collaborating with other functions and suppliers to resolve issues, while enforcing the procurement policies and guidelines .
- Likewise, Spend Analytics: Conduct market and spend analysis of data across all spend categories. Interpret analyses to identify and report on areas of sourcing opportunity.
- Reporting: Provide periodic (scheduled) and adhoc reports of spend analytics, procurement KPIs and dashboards to leadership and stakeholders.
- Also, Contract Management: Provide support on implementation and administration of contract management as required and directed.
- Stakeholder Engagement: Support stakeholder engagement by providing spend analytics reports/presentations.
- Ad-hoc projects and reporting
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
The incumbent should meet the given criteria
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs):
- Knowledge of Procurement and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) lifecycle desired.
- Ability to quickly gain proficiency in new procurement systems and processes.
- Additionally, proactive, high energy and detail/results-oriented with a bias for action.
- Similarly, strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Furthermore, self-directed requiring limited guidance and/or supervision.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Minimum of 2 years of experience with a Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Finance, Supply Chain, Business).
- Prior experience working for an international organization, strongly preferred.
- Also, experience performing detailed analyses in Excel required.
- Likewise, experience in using electronic procurement tools (P2P, Requisition approvals, spend analytics) a plus. Knowledge of Oracle Cloud a plus
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.