Apply for the SNV Zimbabwe Suppliers’ Registration for 2021 in Zimbabwe. The name of the organization is SNV Netherlands Development Organization.
Guidelines for Application
The incumbent will have follow the given guidelines
- No application is complete without the submission of the application form
- Similarly, suppliers with multiple services that cover various categories should submit separate documentation for each category
- Also, current suppliers are encouraged to re-apply
- Submissions will be via Smart Recruiters
- Additionally, indicate category in the subject line
- This advertisement is an invitation to do business and not an offer to provide goods and services.
- By completing the form it does not automatically mean you will be added to our Supplier Database. There will be a review and an evaluation process that must take place first.
- Likewise, SNV reserves the right to accept or reject any application
- Additionally, the organization will contact only successful applicants after the assessment process.
- Furthermore, the deadline for submission is 28 February 2021.
- Company Profile (Maximum of 2 pages)
- Certificate of incorporation
- Also, Memorandum of Association
- Likewise, CR14
- Likewise, VAT Registration Certificate
- ITF 263 Tax Clearance Certificate
- Trade Licence (if applicable)
- Accommodation and Travel
- Communication and Information Technology ICT
- Also, Office Stationery and Furniture
- Likewise, Vehicle Maintenance and Repairs
- Security Services
- Cleaning Services
- Also, Agricultural Hardware
- Livestock & Poultry
- Courier Services
- Renewable Energy
- Likewise, Protective Personal Equipment
- Also, Catering Services
Interested companies to respond via Smart Recruiters by sending an expression of interest to be considered for the supplier registration and a registration form will be sent through. Only upload requested documents onto the system. Submission to be sent through by 28 February 2021.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities of your choice.