Apply for the Tally Assistant Vacancy at WFP in Niger. The employee works at the World Food Program Office (WFP) in Niamey. The incumbent is under the direct supervision of the Storekeeper, who is responsible for the assignment store and will support the section in the implementation and monitoring of logistics operations.
- Understanding and communicating strategic objectives: Understands WFP’s strategic objectives.
- Additionally, be a force for positive change: Approaching individual tasks and responsibilities with positive attitudes and behaviors.
- Also, making the mission an inspiration to our team: Understands the impact of WFP’s activities in recipient communities.
- Make our mission known in daily actions: Links individual tasks and responsibilities to the objectives and mission of the unit.
- Look for ways to strengthen people’s skills: Looking for opportunities to build and improve individual skills.
- Also, creating an inclusive culture: Demonstrates respect and understanding of diversity and cultural differences.
- Likewise, develop and provide constructive feedback: Identifies and approaches co-workers or supervisors to serve as coaches.
- Also, create a “I want” / “We will do” spirit: Sets clear goals and measurable targets for specific tasks and responsibilities.
- Encouraging innovation and creative solutions: Assessing the tasks and responsibilities of finding more effective ways to be effective.
- Furthermore, focus on achieving results: Maintains accurate timelines and tasks in areas of responsibility.
- Moreover, make commitments and meet them: Includes the responsibilities and metrics associated with one’s own tasks.
- Also, be decisive: Notify supervisors of dangerous situations or potential problems that may arise in the field or in the office.
Minimum high school diploma (BAC).
Mastery of oral and written communication in French (level C) and intermediate level of English (level B).
Good knowledge of local languages.
Good mastery of the computer tool (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet, etc.)
Training:2 years in logistics, management, IT or related fields.
Experience: Have at least three (3) years of professional experience in inventory management, stores and database.
Also, experience in the United Nations system and in NGOs would be an asset.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.