Apply for the Vacancy Call for Expression of Interest at ICBA in the UK. ICBA aims to establish a roster of experienced proposal writing experts, who could be engaged on short-term/retainer contracts for the preparation of proposals or concept notes, either in response to donors’ calls for proposals/expressions of interest or on an ad-hoc basis.
- Write (or rewrite) proposals or concept notes for ICBA’s scientists and specialists.
- Additionally, participate, when necessary, in the planning of approaches and pitches through teleconference with relevant ICBA staff;
- Also, ensure that the way in which ICBA’s proposed projects address donors’ strategic objectives is clearly explained in the proposals/concept notes;
- Likewise, research the contexts in which the projects proposed by ICBA will be implemented and reflect relevant information in the proposals/concept notes in a manner that provides prospective donors with a strong justification for funding ICBA’s proposed projects;
- Furthermore, develop or revise the theories of change, the results frameworks and, if requested, the budgets of the proposed projects
- Advanced university degree (Masters or equivalent), preferably in development studies, communication, or another relevant field. A bachelor’s degree with a relevant combination of professional training, certification, and experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree;
- Also, a minimum of 5 years of experience in proposal writing, preferably related to international agricultural research and development. Proven ability to draft/edit texts, articulating ideas in a clear and concise style, and develop theories of change, results in frameworks and budgets for projects;
- Also, previous experience with research institutions, United Nations agencies, NGOs or funding agencies in project development, appraisal and/or implementation would be an advantage
- Likewise, full professional proficiency in English; a similar proficiency in Arabic would be an advantage;
- Also, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and the ability to produce professional Word and Excel documents;
- Pass ICBA’s selection/screening.
- In-depth knowledge of the international agricultural research and development arena, with a focus on food/nutrition security, water security, livelihoods and/or resilience to climate change;
- Also, the ability to research, analyze and synthesize information related to complex development issues;
- Likewise, familiarity with the requirements of key development donors;
- Similarly, team player with the skills to coordinate proposal development exercises;
- Also, self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure.
Qualified candidates must submit the following to the HR Section: ( [email protected]):
- Updated curriculum vitae
- Similarly, samples of original writing
- Also, the proposed daily rate and minimum notice period before commencement of an assignment
- Similarly, three references
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.