Apply for the Vacancy for Administration Officer at WFP in Mauritania. The World Food Program (WFP) is the largest humanitarian agency to fight hunger in the world. In order to achieve its zero hunger goal, WFP helps the most vulnerable populations meet their food and nutritional needs, build their resilience, and fight against inequalities between men and women.
- Contribute to the Strategic Plan of the Country Office of WFP Mauritania, comprising administrative processes, aligned with WFP strategies and policies aimed at facilitating effective and efficient administrative services.
- Similarly, support the development of annual plans and the implementation of policies, systems, and procedures in support of WFP’s strategic objectives.
- Likewise, gather data and prepare data analysis to provide management and clients with accurate information and reporting for effective planning and decision making.
- Similarly, support the management of existing resources in the area of responsibilities
- Facilitate compliance with the company’s Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Similarly, support a culture of environmental sustainability across the MAP through role modeling actions that promote sustainability in all administrative activities.
- Also, guide and supervise junior staff, acting as a point of reference and supporting them in analysis and questions.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Administration Officer
- Hold a university degree (license or master’s degree in Finance, Management, or other equivalent fields would be an asset.
- Have at least three (3) years of progressive professional experience to licensing holders. Or two (2) years of progressive experience for those with a master’s degree
- Likewise, having experience in the field of Administration would be a considerable asset.
- Additionally, experience with a UN or humanitarian agency would be an asset
Excellent communication, coordination, and facilitation skills, a good ability to work in a multicultural environment. Also, tactfully establish effective working relationships with colleagues and partners, good resistance to stress
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.