Apply for the Vacancy for Agribusiness Promoter Associate at Rainforest Alliance in Guatemala. This position requires a person to coordinate within the value chains established for Altiplano the insertion of women into productive activities that require a supply of raw materials in each of the chains, as well as the industrial processes that they require.
- Coordinate directly with the technical team of the Association of Communities of Cuchumatanes and under the direction of the Senior Associate of Altiplano;
- Also, prepare a diagnosis that reflects the baseline of each chain according to the agroindustrial parameters, it must be participatory and include interested women;
- Additionally, it should review quarterly the inclusion of women within the chains and their ability to interact within the chains according to the established baseline;
- Also, advise the Senior Associate of Altiplano and manager of ASOCUCH
- Similarly, prepare a training guide on agro-industrial issues to attend value chains in the Western Highlands region;
- Furthermore, advise women’s groups in the preparation of business plans
- Engineer (o) in agricultural business, agronomist (o) in agricultural production systems, economist or career related to rural production processes;
- Also, three years of proven experience in the field of agricultural and / or food production;
- Demonstrated capabilities in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook;
- Likewise, three years of experience in support of community groups, or application of experiential training methodologies of Trainer of Trainers or working directly with operators of agricultural and / or food industries;
- Also, excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills targeting community groups;
- Preferably written and verbal proficiency in English and / or a local Mayan language.
- Furthermore, availability to travel to the different municipalities of Huehuetenango and spend the night in the communities is essential.
According to experience.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.