Apply for the Vacancy for Analyst at Dalberg Global Development Advisors in the UAE. The deadline for the application is 4th October 2020.
- Bachelor’s degree (expected to be earned in 2021, or earned in 2020 followed by a second degree or fellowship)
- Also, excellent academic record
- Similarly, strong analytical abilities, both quantitative and qualitative
- Also, the ability to present information in an insightful and structured manner, both written and oral
- Also, demonstrated ability to support teams to accomplish aspiring goals
- Likewise, understanding of the political and cultural environments of international organizations or development and social impact issues (through internships, volunteerism, coursework, or other experience)
- In addition, if you have skills or abilities in the following areas, please be sure to let us know in your application:
- Fluency in foreign languages
- Also, Mastery in Excel or PowerPoint
Analysts benefit from a wide range of career development opportunities. Likewise, top performers will have opportunities to work in other Dalberg offices and, after 2 years with the firm, will have the option to spend time on a service project in emerging markets or studying a new language. Furthermore, following 2-3 years at Dalberg, some Analysts pursue graduate degrees, attending some of the top programs in the world, Dalberg provides active support and mentorship throughout the graduate school application process for those choosing to pursue this path. Likewise, other top-performing Analysts choose to stay at Dalberg continuing to grow into developing leaders and taking on greater levels of responsibility as their careers progress.
In addition to resume, cover letter and transcript, please respond to ONE of the following questions
- What is an innovation for ending poverty that you think is currently under-utilized?
- Working at Dalberg, you will get to advise leaders of large NGOs, international companies, and government agencies on what they should do to more effectively end poverty. What messages would you like to bring to these leaders and why?
- Describe a specific instance where you had to overcome a challenge to achieve your personal or professional goals. What have you learned from this, etc.?
Visit the official page for more information about the position. Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.