Apply for the Vacancy for Android Engineer at Mapbox in Finland. Whether you’re watching the delivery of your grocery order on Instacart, looking at a gym on ClassPass, sending your snaps on Snapchat, tracking your personal best on Strava, monitoring your gas budget on Metromile, or checking today’s forecast on The Weather Channel, Mapbox is the location and maps within those apps
Title: Senior Android Engineer, CoreSDK
At the Core SDK team, they use the engineering and API design skills to design, implement, and evolve Mapbox APIs, establishing a connection between native engines and its corresponding platform SDKs. Also, they assist other teams into exposing simple, fast, and elegant APIs for everything from customizable maps to smart guidance, and think big about the impact of these when developing applications using Mapbox technology, reaching millions of people around the globe.
- Deliver high-quality Android code
- Likewise, collaborate with other engineering and product teams
- Also, work with our sales team and assist priority customers directly
- Experience coding in Java, Kotlin, and C++ interoperability via JNI
- Also, a desire to build frameworks and developer tools
- Likewise, interest in open source
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Team contributor
- Creativity and discipline
- Open-minded to explore new languages, skills, techniques, and platforms
- A high – performing creative individuals who dig into problems and opportunities.
- The organization believes in individuals being their whole selves at work. It commits to this through supportive health care, parental leave, flexibility for the things that come up in life, and innovating on how it thinks about supporting the people.
- Also, the organization emphasizes an environment of teaching and learning to equip employees with the tools needed to be successful in their function and the company.
- Likewise, it also believes in the value of growing a diverse team and encourage people of all backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, abilities, and sexual orientations to apply.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.