Apply for the Vacancy for Assistant at ICJ in the Netherlands. The deadline for the application is 23rd October 2020. The name of the organization is International Court of Justice.
The Assistant will have the following duties
- assisting the Head of Division in the co-ordination of program and project planning and preparation work relating to security and safety, information security, business continuity. Also, driving operations, mail room operations, and any other operational areas; monitoring the status of program and project proposals and taking receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval;
- Likewise, compiling, summarizing and presenting basic information/data on specific programs/projects and related topics or issues; following up within the Division to ensure programs and project initiatives are implemented as directed by the Head of Division, and with partners in other departments and divisions to ensure programs and project steps are pursued and completed;
- Also, reviewing project documents, especially cost plans/budgets, for completeness and compliance with relevant rules and procedures prior to submission for final approval and signature; identifying inconsistencies and distributing project documents to relevant parties upon approval
- Furthermore, compiling, summarizing and entering data on project delivery. Also, drafting related status reports, identifying shortfalls in delivery, budget overruns, etc.. Likewise, bringing these to the attention of the Head of Division.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Assistant at ICJ
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the position
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Also, additional qualifications in operations management, security management, information security or business continuity management would be considered an asset.
- Likewise, a valid driving license in the Netherlands is desirable.
Four years of experience in program or project administration, technical co-operation or related area.
French and English are the two official and working languages of the Court. Proficiency in one of these languages , with a very good working knowledge of the other. Knowledge of other official United Nations languages and of Dutch would be an advantage.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.