There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Associate Director in the USA at Action Against Hunger New York
- As the highest performing channel in the organization, this individual will work with organizational leadership, the board, and current staff to grow the team, backroom infrastructure, and resources required to increase major gifts to secure resources for its strategic funding priorities.
- Additionally, the Associate Director of Major Gifts will work with senior management to activate the strategic plan among major donors designed to position the organization towards the elimination of hunger and malnutrition
- The incumbent will help in the development of a comprehensive campaign targeting current and prospective donors.
The Associate Director will do the following duties
- Working with the Director of External Relations and external consultant
- Also, developing, leading and executing solicitations to a portfolio of high net worth individuals including board to secure major gifts between $50,000 and $1,000,000.
- Similarly, leading the development of engagement and solicitation strategies for qualified major gift prospects, overseeing the implementation and personally driving the execution of said strategies.
- Additionally, interacting with the board in the form of fundraising strategy development, meeting and event attendance, and written briefings as they pertain to assigned prospects and prospect development.
- Also, overseeing Development Officer on the annual benefit event gala planning and execution.
- Furthermore, working with Major Gifts staff to track and record activities as they relate to assigned prospects using Razor’s Edge.
For the Vacancy for Associate Director in the USA, the candidates must meet the following criteria
- They should have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Fundraising Management, Business or a related field.
- Additionally, the candidates need experience in leading the development of a major gifts annual fundraising plan and comprehensive campaign.
- Also, they must demonstrate success in soliciting and closing gifts.
- Similarly, they should be motivated to work within the humanitarian sector specifically for Action Against Hunger cause.
- Likewise, they must be a good team player and an effective leader
- Moreover, the candidates should be a great listener and communicator, able to engage with different personalities and situations.
- Furthermore, they should be able to set meaningful objectives and define milestones or measures of success holding your team accountable for the results.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.