There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Associate, Finance, in the USA. The Ceres HQ Boston is seeking applicants for the position.
- Ceres is a sustainability nonprofit organization working with the most influential investors and companies to build leadership and drive solutions throughout the economy.
- Through powerful networks and advocacy, Ceres tackles the world’s biggest sustainability challenges, including climate change, water scarcity and pollution, and human rights abuses.
- Additionally, the Associate is a key member of the Finance team in its efforts to support the organization’s program activities.
- Moreover, this is an opportunity for a trustworthy and energetic individual eager to be in the middle of the financial workings of Ceres and grow professionally.
The Incumbent will do the following duties
- Serve as a resource to Ceres staff, contractors, and sub-grantees to distribute and explain materials related to finance policies and procedures. Also, Provide financial orientation to new staff.
- Serve as a resource to Ceres staff for Abacus Expense Management and Abacus Travel
- Additionally, Collect and review submitted expense request forms and invoices from staff for contractors and sub-grantees.
- Similarly, Review staff credit card expenses and staff reimbursement requests in Abacus Expense Management.
- Check financial coding, ensure finance policies have been met, and approve for integration into the Intacct accounting system.
- Also, Maintain a log of all outstanding consultant contracts and compare submitted invoices to such contracts.
- Moreover, Maintain current finance documents on the Ceres’ server and organizational database; maintain all finance Google docs; maintain and update subscriptions excel workbook.
- Furthermore, Create weekly finance team meeting agenda; adding items for review and updating for completion of tasks.
- Collect, scan and file purchase orders.
- Also, Assist the Controller in gathering information and preparing schedules for the annual audit.
- Moreover, Update weekly Monday morning staff memo for finance priorities and any finance deadlines.
The candidate must meet the following requirements for the Vacancy for Associate, Finance, in the USA
- At least 2 -3 years of work experience, required
- Also, Office experience required, preferably with some accounting or bookkeeping
- Working knowledge of accounting, business or related discipline
- Additionally, Proficiency with Intacct a plus
- Also, Accounts Payable experience a plus
- Abacus Expense or other expense management systems experience a plus
- Moreover, Proficient with Microsoft Office (strong Excel user) and Google Docs
- Furthermore, Experience with Salesforce, a plus
- Also, Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Also, Ability to evaluate workload and prioritize projects
- Furthermore, Well organized and detail-oriented
- All applicants should review the official website to familiarize themselves with Ceres before applying: www.ceres.org.
- Also, applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, two writing samples, and a list of three references.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.