There is an announcement for the Vacancy for the Associate Program Manager at PSI in the USA. The category of the position is Technical Health Areas: Associate Program Manager, Malaria.
- Population Services International (PSI) is the world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. PSI is reimagining healthcare, by putting the consumer at the center, and wherever possible – bringing care to the front door. We are working to fix market failures, shape future health markets and shift policy and funding to better support consumer empowered healthcare.
- The United Nations is looking for an Associate Program Manager to help the PSI provide strategic support to PSI’s global malaria programs
The incumbent will have the following duties
- S/he should manage all centrally funded projects assigned to the role. Also, they should provide proactive, strategic, and detail-oriented program management support to the country teams. Serve as the primary liaison to the donor for financial and contractual issues. Monitor adherence to donor and internal policies and procedures.
- Furthermore, the manager should develop and track budgets, develops monthly burn rates and ensure that project deliverable are high-quality and timely
- Additionally, he/she will assist in the review of contractual documents and/or program budgets across Malaria’s global projects
- Also, provide financial management support including review of invoices, and donor reports in coordination with the Program Manager and Financial Analyst
- Similarly, support new business development by reviewing and editing proposals and work plans, and preparing project budgets, in coordination with Technical Advisors, Regional Support Teams and in-country teams
- Also, assist with review and payment of invoices, drafting of consultant contracts
- Assist with the development of Annual Operating Budgets
- Respond to internal and external requests, and direct to team members as appropriate;
- Similarly, support the onboarding of new staff and train all team members in PSI processes and procedures.
- Additionally, the candidate should connect team members to resources in headquarters and at the country level
- Furthermore, s/he should lead the logistics organization of Malaria meetings as needed.
The candidate must show the following skills and meet certain criteria for Vacancy for Associate Program Manager at PSI
- S/he should use hard evidence to make decisions and guide your work. You set clear goalposts in advance and explain clearly if you need to move them.
- Also, he/she must strive to deliver the best possible result with the resources available. You won’t be paralyzed by a need to make things perfect.
- In addition to that, the incumbent should be able to own their mistakes and should be open about their shortcomings you’ll learn and improve.
- S/he must be able to quickly establish a mental map of whom they can rely on for what, on their team, at headquarters, and in the country offices
- Additionally, the incumbent should limit to his/her sphere of control and give colleagues the benefit of the doubt
- The candidate must show commitment to work. He/she is in it for the long-haul and should want to grow with the organization, just like PSI serves its consumers and partners with host-country governments through thick and thin
- Up to 15% international travel
- Also, the position contingent upon funding
Visit the official website for further details about the position.
Also, visit oyaop for more job opportunities.