Apply for the Vacancy for Benefits Assistant at the UN in Switzerland. The deadline for the application is 14th September 2020. The name of the organization is the United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund – Pension Administration.
This position is located in the Clients Services Unit of the Fund’s office in Geneva within the Client Services and Outreach Section (CSOS) of the Pension Administration / United Nations Joint Staff Pension Fund (UNJSPF). The incumbent will report to the Chief of the Client Services Unit in Geneva.
The incumbent does the following duties
- Provides information to individual participants and retirees/beneficiaries of the Pension Fund on participation, entitlements, and benefits, including validation, restoration, transfer of pension rights, and other benefits options available to Pension Fund participants.
- Likewise, he/she calculates estimates of future benefit options.
- Also, provides routine information to individual participants and retirees/beneficiaries as well as administrative staff of member organizations of the Pension Fund, as required.
- Drafts routine correspondence and response to emails in connection with pension inquiries.
- Also, reviews and processes Certificate of Entitlements (CE) related workflows.
- Reviews pension files from enrolment to separation ensuring that all relevant documentation has been received.
- Furthermore, the candidate undertakes follow-up with participants, beneficiaries, and member Organizations for documents required to update pension files and/or to process benefits.
- Knowledge of UNJSPF Regulations and Rules.
- Similarly, shows pride in work and in achievements
- Also, demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter
- Likewise, is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines, and achieving the result
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively
- Likewise, he/she listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others, and responds appropriately
High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in employee benefits/entitlements administration or related area.
- Experience working in a pension fund is desirable
- Client services experience is desirable
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. Additionally, for the position, the incumbent must have fluency in one of the working languages of the UN Secretariat, English or French, and knowledge of the other. Also, knowledge of another UN official language is an advantage.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.