Apply for the Vacancy for Business Advisor at TechnoServe in Benin. A member of the project management team, the business advisor is responsible for supporting the formulation of the intervention strategy and the implementation of the assistance provided by TechnoServe to beneficiaries of the program, as part of the activities of the farmer support component. He/she will provide direct support to coaches and beneficiaries, in particular producer organizations, agro-industrialists, actors involved in the intervention system.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Participate in the definition of the component strategy;
- Likewise, support the design of diagnostic, training & coaching material;
- Also, assist in the planning and logistical preparation of all component activities (logistics, budget, mobilization of actors and beneficiaries, etc.);
- contribute to the development of working documents (forms, listing, presentations, etc.);
- help recruiting actors and consultants;
- Likewise, support the effective implementation of the activities of the component (training, operational monitoring of beneficiaries, impact evaluation, etc.);
- Additionally, organize orientation and information meetings for consultants, other actors, and partners
- BAC + 4 graduate from a school of business management, management science, business administration, agronomy, or equivalent;
- At least three years of experience in the supervision, management, and support of cooperative enterprises;
- Good understanding of the functioning of non-profit organizations;
- Additionally, the ability to follow-up-support-advice
- Man or woman in the field, available, dynamic, dedicated, results-oriented;
- Ability to train adults of various levels;
- Good capacity for reflection, planning, anticipation, and adaptation, management of priorities;
- Also, a command of French and local languages;
- Likewise, good knowledge in drafting activity reports and budget management.
- Also, computer skills essential (MS Office / Windows)
- Great knowledge of cashew producing regions in Benin;
- Strong experience in the organization of producers;
- Experience in the implementation of projects funded by American donors
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.