Apply for the Vacancy for Business Analysis Experts at ECB in Germany. The deadline for the application is 13th August 2020.
As a Business Analysis Expert you will:
- facilitate and support the definition of business cases;
- Also, elicit, analyse and define business requirements;
- Likewise, model business processes;
- create conceptual and logical data models;
- Furthermore, document and manage functional and non-functional requirements;
- Also, prepare test cases, coordinate and conduct functional tests and compile test results;
- Likewise, support the drafting of procurement materials for tendering processes.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Business Analysis Experts
- a master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, business administration, economics or another relevant field
- Also, an understanding of basic economic and financial principles;
- Likewise, knowledge of the formal techniques and methods involved in requirements engineering and the ability to quickly pick up requirements management tools
- experience in eliciting and expressing use cases and user stories;
- Similarly, advanced drafting and communication skills;
- Furthermore, experience in the implementation of data-related services and applications, with a focus on the development and optimization of ETL (extract, transform, load) processes
- work experience in requirements engineering within the financial sector;
- Also, professional experience in modeling business processes and data, including the design and use of tools such as ARIS;
- Likewise, an understanding of IT project management methodologies, including agile approaches;
- experience with Tableau;
- Also, knowledge of Excel and VBA scripts.
The European Central Bank is the central bank for the euro and administers monetary policy within the Eurozone, which comprises 19 member states of the European Union and is one of the largest monetary areas in the world.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.