Apply for the Vacancy for Business Analysis Experts at ECB in Germany. The deadline for the application is 13th August 2020.
As a Business Analysis Expert you will:
- facilitate and support the definition of business cases;
- elicit, analyse and define business requirements;
- model business processes;
- create conceptual and logical data models;
- document and manage functional and non-functional requirements;
- prepare test cases, coordinate and conduct functional tests and compile test results;
- support the drafting of procurement materials for tendering processes.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Business Analysis Experts
- a master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, information technology, business administration, economics or another relevant field
- Additionally, an understanding of basic economic and financial principles;
- Also, the knowledge of the formal techniques and methods involved in requirements engineering and the ability to quickly pick up requirements management tools (e.g. HP ALM and Jira)
- experience in eliciting and expressing use cases and user stories;
- Likewise, advanced drafting and communication skills;
- Furthermore, experience in the implementation of data-related services and applications, with a focus on the development and optimization of ETL processes
- work experience in requirements engineering within the financial sector;
- Also, professional experience in modeling business processes and data, including the design and use of tools such as ARIS;
- Likewise, an understanding of IT project management methodologies, including agile approaches;
- Similarly, experience with Tableau;
- Also, knowledge of Excel and VBA scripts.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information