Apply for the Vacancy for Cash & Medical Assistance Caseworker in the USA. The name of the organization is the International Rescue Committee.
The Cash & Medical Assistance (CMA) Caseworker is responsible for administering the Refugee Medical Assistance program, as well as supporting the Refugee Cash Assistance program managing records, administering payments, client follow up, and other support services to clients enrolled in the IRC Abilene’s Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA) Program.
- Screen and enroll eligible clients into RMA
- Also, provide orientation on RMA services
- Coordinate with the Refugee Health Coordinator’s office to address gaps in services and coverage
- Likewise, ensure clients understand rights & responsibilities
- Ensure clients are able to access medical, interpretation & transportation services
- Also, maintain case files
- Enter data into Client Track
- Similarly, submit monthly performance reports
- Ensure client acknowledgment of each received check is documented in file
- Also, address discrepancies by following up with clients to cash outstanding checks, troubleshooting issues with Finance, etc.
- Likewise, travel to Midland, Texas on a monthly basis to provide services to clients residing in the Permian Basin region
- Additionally, ensure case files and reports are maintained in accordance with grant requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Also, prior related work experience preferred, particularly in customer service and data entry fields.
- Likewise, excellent communication skills, with fluency in written and spoken English. Bilingual ability in Spanish is required.
- Proven success in achieving goals and working effectively with all levels of staff in a multicultural environment.
- Also, accuracy; strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Furthermore, a valid driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle with current insurance, and the ability to travel regularly throughout the service delivery area.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.