Apply for the Vacancy for Communications Consultant at WFP( WFP – World Food Program) in Germany. WFP is seeking candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian principles. It makes the selection of staff on a competitive basis, and commits to promoting diversity and gender balance
The deadline for the application is 29th November 2020
- Title of Post: Communications Consultant – Scale-Up Enablement
- Unit: Innovation Accelerator, Innovation and Knowledge Management Division (INKA)
- Country: Germany
- Duty Station: Munich
- Initial contract duration: 5 months
- Expected Start Date: 15.12.2020
Responsibilities for Vacancy for Communications Consultant
The candidate will have the following responsibilities
- The Consultant, reporting to the Marketing and Communications Lead, is expected to:
- Similarly, support development & implementation of a yearly communication strategy for the Innovation Accelerator, focusing mainly on the Scale-Up Enablement project portfolio of the Accelerator:
- Also, carry out external communication on innovation and technology; develop and guide corporate and Accelerator-level communications priorities especially as it pertains to the Scale-Up Enablement project portfolio and knowledge sharing;
- Produce and maintain up to date communication material for the Innovation Accelerator, specific to audiences and both online and traditional channels;
- Likewise, liaise and manage press relations for both the Accelerator and Accelerator-supported innovations, as applicable;
- Attract high-potential social innovations from within WFP and external networks through events, PR and digital marketing activities;
- Likewise, review all external communications materials, as aligned with the Head of Innovation Accelerator;
- Also, position the WFP Innovation Accelerator as industry/sector leaders by drafting and editing articles, blogs, press releases to promote Innovation Accelerator.
Qualifications and experience:
The candidate must have an undergraduate degree; a degree in business, communications or international development preferred.
At least 3 years of progressively responsible national and/or international experience in communications, marketing, reporting and/or business-related positions. Experience in innovation is beneficial.
Required soft skills/WFP Competencies:
- Experience in communications within a global organization required.
- Similarly, strong conceptual thinking to develop new communication strategies and coordinate projects.
- Ability to produce high-quality written materials, including graphically-based PowerPoint presentations as well as text documents.
- Also, the ability to interact with leaders and external audiences with maturity and tact.
- Collaborative spirit able to liaise with a wide range of people at all levels and across different cultures and to act with credibility and diplomacy.
- Similarly, strong time management skills with an ability to plan ahead, anticipate requirements, problems and obstacles, and an ability to juggle competing priorities successfully, and to work to tight deadlines.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.