Apply for the Vacancy for Component Lead at Tetra Tech in UAE. Tetra Tech International Development Services headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates to be considered for Component Lead of the Organizational Capacity Building (OCB) activities on the INL funded Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP) in Kabul, Afghanistan.
The OCB Component Lead shall:
- Directly manage and monitor the performance of the Justice Sector Support Program (JSSP)’s Organizational Capacity Building (OCB) component staff and consultants
- Also, oversee OCB activities to train, mentor, and build the capacities of GIRoA institutional counterparts in the functional areas of policy and planning, human resources, procurement, and budgeting
- Additionally, provide direct support in the development of trainings and mentoring strategies following initial assessments of training and mentoring functions at each institution
- Advise embedded staff at each institution in enhancing inter-departmental coordination and communication
- Likewise, maintain current knowledge of regulations and best practices related to GIRoA policy and planning, budgeting, procurement, human resources, and organizational capacity building strategies
- Also, liaise with the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), the Attorney General’s Office (AGO), the Supreme Court, the Ministry of Women’s Affairs (MOWA), the U.S Government and other stakeholders to coordinate activities and achieve established objectives
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience, including relevant leadership experience and a Bachelor’s degree; master’s preferred
- Also, a minimum of four years’ substantive experience in a field relevant to their position
- Additionally, a minimum of two years’ international experience, including development programs
- Also, experience developing positive, professional relationships with clients, colleagues, or business partners.
- Similarly, superior interpersonal skills; the ability to interact in a constructive, cooperative, and harmonious manner; to work effectively as a team player; to establish positive relationships and gain the confidence of others
- Furthermore, the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment. In addition, he or she must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours
- A letter of application explaining individual qualifications and competencies for this opportunity;
- A current resume / CV in a reverse chronological format;
- A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.