Apply for the Vacancy for Consultancy at ILRI in Ethiopia. The name of the organization is International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI).
The purpose of the participatory process review (formative qualitative evaluation) is to contribute to the overall impact evaluation by informing mid-term understanding of how well the program is performing, what kinds of changes are occurring that can be attributed to the GIZ funded CIP’s NSA project, whether any programmatic changes need to be made, and (if so) what those changes should be.
- Determine the changes in OFSP area under production, yields, and vine multiplication among participating households.
- Also, determine changes in institutional and policy support for nutrition-focused agriculture.
- Likewise, to what extent did the project contribute to better coordination of efforts among stakeholders in agriculture and health sectors in nutrition?
- Also, how did the project contribute to strengthening the capacity of partners (NGOs, government, local institutions including DAs and HEW) for promoting nutrition-sensitive agriculture?
- To what extent did the project contribute to increased interest among stakeholders for nutrition-sensitive agriculture, specifically in OFSp-focused projects?
- Additionally, do what extent did the project contribute to mainstreaming/integration of OFSp in government food security, nutrition, and extension programs and in target schools in the five?
- Also, did the project put in place mechanisms/strategies to ensure sustainability?
- Evaluate how well the program was implemented.
- Similarly, study whether the project reached the intended beneficiaries
- PhD degree in plant or crop science. Preferably have experience project qualitative impact assessment studies.
- Speak fluent English and Tigrigna language
- Demonstrable skills in qualitative methodologies and analyses is critical.
- Also, experience in technical report writing in English is essential.
Expected outputs/ deliverables
- Inception report
- Also, draft Evaluation Report
- Additionally, PowerPoint presentation to GIZ and CIP team for further comments and inputs to be incorporated in the final report
- Likewise, comprehensive final evaluation report (at least 30 pages) documenting findings from the field data analysis and incorporating feedback on the PowerPoint presentation
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.