Apply for the Vacancy for Consultant training at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 7th August 2020.
Job Title: Consultant training partnerships nursing – focus Brazil
- Independent construction, implementation, and implementation of the country component Brazil
- Also, delivery for financial control in coordination with project management and project management
- Also, technical control and quality assurance,
- Additionally, responsibility and project management
- Also, coordination of the German or international commissioned external consultations,
- Securing the provision of services
- Furthermore, quarterly status meetings with German specialist partners
- You have a university degree, e.g. economics or social sciences, nursing science or a comparable degree, and have also dealt with topics of international cooperation.
- Also, at least 3 years of professional experience in the implementation of projects and in project management, of which, if possible, at GIZ
- Very good knowledge of the instruments (capacity works) and procedures (order management) at GIZ
- Likewise, proven experience in dealing with political decision-makers (eg in ministries), coordination procedures with ministries and the economy
- Several years of experience in implementing projects abroad, preferably in Brazil. They have in-depth expertise in the area of migration and integration of nurses from abroad
- Similarly, you have business fluent German, English, and Brazilian Portuguese skills. Spanish is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel to Brazil and within Germany (mostly Bonn and Berlin)
- Ability to work in a team, social and intercultural competence, flexibility
- Additionally, you are reliable and can communicate very well
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.