Apply for the Vacancy for Contract management clerk at GIZ in Germany. The deadline for the application is 27th July 2020.
- Responsibility for controlling the procurement process for the procurement of services
- Additionally, monitoring of processes and contracts
- Also, providing positive relationships and negotiations with internal customers and contractors
- Purchase of services
- Likewise, clarification of needs, the definition of award procedures and solicitation of offers
- Also, negotiating contracts, drawing up contracts and concluding contracts
- Help with the creation or adjustment of regulations for contract processing
- Furthermore, participation in working groups and specialist teams
Qualifications for Vacancy for Contract Management Clerk
- Completed commercial training as well as relevant professional experience in the commercial area and with internal service providers
- Also, practical experience in processing expert and consulting contracts as well as knowledge in contract processing with the relevant IT systems
- Additionally, good commercial understanding and enjoyment of economical purchasing
- Also, an overview of relevant processes and rules for awarding service contracts
- Likewise, excellent ability to deal with conflicting situations in the tension between customer orientation and ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations
- High resilience, good self-organization, and teamwork
- Similarly, service-oriented work style and negotiation skills
- Furthermore, fluent in German and good English skills
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH or GIZ, in short, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.