Apply for the Vacancy for Controller at FHI 360 in the USA.
FHI Clinical supports and conducts clinical research in low-resource settings around the world. With culturally sensitive and multilingual employees in the United States, Africa, Asia, and Latin America, FHI Clinical offers the following services to government and private sponsors:
- Project management
- Protection of participants’ safety and rights
- Site identification, evaluation, and development
- Site monitoring, management and training
- Research operations
- Laboratory capacity building, auditing, and training
- Management of the organization’s accounting operations.
- Additionally, coordinate company financial planning and budget management functions.
- Provide accurate and timely information to set benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the business.
- Also, provide for the preparation of financial reporting and financial forecasts.
- Prepare financial analysis for investment decisions.
- Likewise, evaluate and advise on long-range planning, new programs/strategies, and regulatory action and trends.
- Also, design, establish and maintain an organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the department’s goals and objectives.
- Furthermore, oversee the financial management of global operations to include developing financial and budget policies and procedures.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Controller at FHI 360
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Experienced leader and financial executive with significant experience in government contract accounting, preferably in an international environment.
- Also, knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including (GAAP).
- Likewise, knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting Government Accounting, CAS, and FAR regulations. Demonstrated sensitivity in diverse, cross-cultural settings.
- Also, the ability to articulate and influence informed recommendations and initiatives to the Chief Executive Officer and the Executive Management team.
- Similarly, superior policy development and project management skills.
Education: MS/MA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or relevant field.
Preferred Job-related Experience: 10-15 years of related experience that includes a minimum of seven (7) years of supervisory experience.
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Ability to lift 5-50 lbs.
Technology to be Used:
- Personal computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), financial software, e-mail, instant messaging software, telephone, printer, copier, and cell phones.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.