There is an announcement for Vacancy for Data Analytics Engineer at PATH in Belgium. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Design architecture for PATH’s analytic platforms
- Also, design, deploy and maintain supporting infrastructure for PATH’s analytic platforms
- Automate the deployment, administration and operations of the infrastructure and analytic platforms
- Furthermore, build and maintain monitoring/telemetry, log aggregation, and reporting on infrastructure performance, application performance, and user behavior
- Also, build and maintain standard authentication and access patterns for integrations within PATH’s broader data/technology ecosystem
- Likewise. the incumbent will build and maintain Windows and Linux server deployments.
- Administer PATH’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Similarly, operationally support PATH’s analytic platforms and supporting infrastructure
- Also, coordinate multi-disciplinary teams as required to troubleshoot and resolve issues outside the scope of expertise.
- Additionally, Innovate and challenge the status quo as to how the team serves the community
- Foster a foundational, self-supporting community
- Also, find, connect and create analytical talent and culture.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for Vacancy for Data Analytics Engineer at PATH in Belgium
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, or similar.
- Also, a minimum of ten years of professional experience in data analytics.
- Strong experience in the development lifecycle, agile methodology, best practices, coding, code management
- Similarly, software development and coding experience:
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment technologies
Likewise, he/she should have experience with cloud-based providers: AWS, Google Compute Engine, Azure, or OpenStack
- Also, the candidate should have experience with configuration management and automation tools
- Also, with Windows and Linux systems administration as well as the .NET stack
Additionally, with enterprise networking and routing, including interface configuration, DNS, proxies, firewalls
- Furthermore, he/she should be able to work in virtual teams across multiple time zones with multiple cultures.
- PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges.
- Additionally, with expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties.
- PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.