Apply for the Vacancy for Deputy Project Coordinator at ICDDR in Bangladesh.
Duties and responsibilities
Project management and coordination of research activities
- Create a detailed project plan covering milestones, deliverables etc.
- Similarly, secure financial and non-financial resources;
- Develop tools to strengthen data collection and monitoring system, coordinate research activities with various stake-holders, giving emphasis to strictly follow the protocol to achieve the objectives;
- Additionally, assign work to team and initiate activities as per project plan;
- Supervise data collection, coach staff on how to address issues faced during field-work, monitor quality of data collected, and response rates against timelines and research criteria;
- Track consumption of financial & non-financial resources;
- Furthermore, take corrective actions to comply with donor mandates and research protocols.
- Identify the relevant government and non-government bodies, hospital staff/ collaborators/ partners for liaising;
- Likewise, develop professional relations with identified agencies and their personnel;
- Also, organize meetings and discussion sessions with the stakeholders;
- Furthermore, build long-term relationships with key functionaries
Scientific analysis and knowledge creation
- Critically assess data quality, contribute to rigorous scientific analysis to derive meaningful inferences from data;
- Similarly, support team to analyze data and draw appropriate scientific inferences;
- Also, present findings to other scientists and provide inputs to colleagues
Qualifications for Vacancy for Deputy Project Coordinator
Should have MBBS/MD from a recognized medical college or university with Masters in Public Health.
- 8 years of experience in leading or coordinating public health research activities which a minimum 5 years of experience in TB projects, including substantial responsibilities managing people and budgets.
- Ability to make new and useful ideas work;
- Also, the ability to persuade others to follow;
- Likewise, to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to improve performance and satisfaction;
- Additionally, demonstrated leadership ability and team management;
- Also, excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build consensus and resolve conflicts.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.