Apply for the Vacancy for Digital Coordinator in the USA. The Center for Reproductive Rights (the Center) is the premier global litigation and legal policy organization using the power of law to advance reproductive rights as fundamental human rights around the world.
The Digital Coordinator will report directly to the Senior Digital Content Strategist and collaborate with the Center’s Digital and Development team members, drafting and posting effective social media content that supports the Center’s overarching goals: growing the Center’s audience footprint and bolstering engagement rates across digital and social media channels and elevating the Center’s mission and work. Those who have experience in social media looking to expand their knowledge of email and website strategies can apply.
- Manage social media calendar and day-to-day community management needs for the Center’s growing social media footprint, across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Additionally, create best-in-class copy for posting around advocacy campaigns, litigation, and policy work, press coverage and all subject matter related to the Center’s global work and manage weekly social media calendar and facilitates approvals.
- Also, develop and implement paid social and acquisition strategies in support of campaign advocacy, email opt-ins, etc.
- Likewise, promote editorial content on the Center website in an effort to educate new audiences around the Center’s global efforts and achieve organizational fundraising goals.
- Also, track, monitor, and optimize performance against key KPIs for the Center’s social channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Provide recommendations and insights based on changing data points around Center mentions, follower growth, engagement, and click-thru rates.
- Furthermore, provide project management support for special projects, social media accounts, and content approval processes.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Digital Coordinator
- University Degree (baccalaureate or higher) in relevant field
- Also, demonstrated commitment to the mission
- Likewise, exceptional writing skills, with a flair for brevity
- Also, 3-5 years of experience as a social media and/or community manager
- Command of various social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
- Experience creating and managing social-first content or ad campaigns, from start to finish
- Furthermore, flexibility and ability to work professionally in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Also, xcellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently, while also collaborating in a team setting
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.