Apply for the Vacancy for Division Manager at AfDB in Côte d’Ivoire. The deadline for the application is 22nd July 2020.
Position Title: Division Manager, Capital Markets and Financial Operations, FITR1
- Develop and lead the work program of the division and manage staff performance and engagement. Ensure that the division operates smoothly, business continuity assured, with strong controls in place.
- Also, establish an effective funding strategy to raise resources from capital markets both inside and outside of the African continent, in a cost-effective manner, while diversifying the Bank’s funding sources and widening its investor base, within the risk management framework of the Bank and market practices and guidelines.
- Additionally, ensure strict compliance with guidelines prescribed by the Bank’s financial regulations and long-standing practices, relevant operating procedures manuals, and the asset and liability management (ALM) guidelines.
- Likewise, provide advice and contribute to technical discussions related to the Bank’s credit rating review, ESG rating review, and financial management policies.
- Furthermore, raise the visibility of the Bank’s operational effectiveness and financial profile with stakeholders. Oversee the maintenance and development of the division’s investor relations platform
- Moreover, the incumbent will manage the financing framework and administer the subscription process for shareholders’ funds, specifically, contributions to the capital of the Bank, replenishments of ADF, and resources received for MDRI.
- Hold at least a Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Statistics or related quantitative discipline;
- Also, have a minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in international Capital Markets, specifically in fixed income markets is a must;
- Likewise, dynamic, achievement-focused leader and manager with an established performance record and extensive experience and understanding of global capital markets;
- Also, the ability to lead, guide, develop, mentor, and motivate staff members to achieve optimum performance in their roles. Be able to work effectively with individuals of different views, culture, nationality, gender, and age;
- Additionally, the ability to work with others to maximize team effectiveness.
- Very Strong ability to effectively cope with multiple demands and competing priorities under pressure;
- Furthermore, the capacity to propose innovative and creative approaches to activities in order to enhance performance and create added benefits to the Bank and its clients;
- Likewise, the capacity to plan strategically in an uncertain environment and achieve desired results timely.
The African Development Bank (AfDB) was established in 1964 and is the premier multilateral development finance institution fostering economic growth and social progress in Africa. The AfDB’s primary goal is to reduce poverty and improve living standards by mobilizing resources in and outside Africa. Also, providing financial and technical assistance for development projects and programs in Africa.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.