Apply for the Vacancy for Donor Compliance Officer at GOAL in Ireland. The Donor Compliance Officer is part of the HQ Compliance Team who are responsible for ensuring that GOAL has the systems, processes, and training in place to support staff in meeting institutional donor compliance requirements.
This is a critical role in the organization because of the importance and centrality of donor contract management in maintaining GOALs cash flow, managing risk arising from non-compliance, and maintaining good external donor relationships. Additionally, the team collaborates closely with other functions in HQ and with compliance functions in-country offices in order to support effective donor contract management. Likewise, the team works with the Country offices to ensure improved standardization and quality in donor contract management and compliance.
- Maintain and update the intranet pages with relevant information and guidance materials.
- Similarly, the incumbent should support the team in conducting inductions and training for new and current staff on GOALs donor compliance systems, policies, and procedures. This may include leading face-to-face and/or remote training when required
- Likewise, he/she will support the compliance advisor in their review of GOAL’s donor contract grant agreement where required providing feedback in related areas of risk in contract terms of donor compliance
- Also, the candidate will support the compliance advisor in their preparation and/or review of GOAL’s sub-grants with local and international NGOs, ensuring areas of donor contracts are passed to partners with risk and training areas communicated to the GOAL Desk officers and management.
- Furthermore, with compliance advisor review and produce feedback to Country compliance focal points from submitted compliance reports and any ad-hoc escalation and follow up on completion of open items.
- Additionally, with compliance advisor, liaise with Internal audit, Investigation and Risk management teams to review common themes and trends in risk relating to donor compliance, providing reporting to management, and develop training as required.
- Also, assist with the production and analysis of global donor compliance reporting trends information for management information purposes
- Likewise, the successful candidate must be able to successfully multitask, work to changing priorities, and be a proactive communicator in this dynamic work environment. They should also have the communication and presentation skills required to translate complex rules and regulations to non-technical staff.
- Understanding and experience of using and managing internal systems and processes
- Experience and/or understanding of working with institutional donors and contracts, and donor contract management;
- Also, good resource management and planning skills;
- Additionally, attention to detail and ability to see beyond system problems and initiate solutions;
- Similarly, sound numerical and analytical skills;
- Likewise, excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent general administrative skills and previous office experience;
- Also, good interpersonal and communications skills, often with people at a distance; A
- Additionally, the ability to work well with diverse teams, and under pressure, often managing multiple requests and liaising with staff at different levels.
- Written and verbal communication skills in Arabic, Spanish or French
- Likewise, the experience of, or demonstrable understanding of, donor contract management and compliance, in particular around contracts and reporting;
- Also, the experience of capacity building, preparation of materials and delivery direct and/or remote training
- Additionally, the candidate should be able to use distance (online) learning tools and platforms;
- Knowledge and awareness of GOALs strategic objectives and international operations
- Also, the ability to travel overseas, at a short notice, as required by direct supervisor
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.