There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Education Specialist at Coffey in Australia. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
- Coffey is seeking to strengthen the pool of education specialists to work with on designing and delivering new education programs and undertaking evaluations and research studies to meet the objectives of Asia Pacific clients.
- Additionally, Coffey has extensive experience in delivering Asia Pacific evaluation projects and research studies on behalf of multiple agencies and Asia Pacific institutions.
- Moreover, they are regularly bidding for assignments and are looking to build a pool of senior independent consultants with expertise in Asia Pacific Education to deliver evaluations and research studies.
The position of the Education Specialist varies
- Short term positions to support business opportunities. Tasks may include scoping evaluation and research design for policies under Education and support on drafting proposals;
- Similarly, positions on existing evaluations, such as general technical and monitoring & evaluation advisors;
- Likewise, short-term positions on specific pieces of work related to Asia Pacific policies;
- Furthermore, long-term positions such as technical leads, output leads and embedded advisors to deliver evaluations, impact assessments, monitoring, implementation assessment, and other related services.
The candidate should have the following qualifications for the Vacancy for Education Specialist at Coffey in Australia
- Applicants need to be familiar with working with the Asia Pacific institutions and agencies. The exact specifications will vary depending on what positions become available. Useful skills are likely to include:
- Academic background (at least to a Bachelor’s level) in an education specialist area
- Also, extensive expertise in education in the Asia Pacific setting;
- Similarly, strong monitoring and evaluation experience of public health policy and programs in the Asia Pacific setting;
- Likewise, a strong track record of engagement with Asia Pacific agencies;
- Also, a strong background in various areas of education
- Furthermore, the incumbent must have excellent skills in data analysis and report writing in English.
- Coffey has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK’s Department for International Development.
- Furthermore, its people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth, and good governance, positively changing people’s lives.
- Likewise, Coffey has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality.
- Additionally, its team of dedicated GEDSI advisers works closely with the staff and partners to ensure a context-specific.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.