Apply for the Vacancy for Evaluation and Reporting Officer at UNESCO in Cuba. The deadline for the application is7th September 2020. The UNESCO Regional Office for Culture in Latin America and the Caribbean is launching the joint UNESCO-European Union program Transcultura: Integrating Cuba, the Caribbean, and the European Union through Culture and Creativity.
- Carry out monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities of the Transcultural Programme in coordination with the Director of the Office, the Project Coordinator the Programme Specialist, UNESCO colleagues, and other relevant counterparts and partners.
- Implement, with the Transcultural Programme team and relevant partners, the monitoring and evaluation activities, ensuring alignment with relevant strategies, plans, and tools.
- Produce monitoring and evaluation reports, for both internal and external actors
- Also, ensure that monitoring, evaluation, and reporting plans activities are risk-based and focus on measuring results achievement
- Similarly, support programme reporting and communication in coordination with UNESCO Headquarters, the Liaison Office in Brussels, the Cluster Office in Kingston, the EU Delegation for Cuba, regional and country offices, counterparts and partners.
- Likewise, coordinate the Programme’s Communication and Visibility Plan and support the timely and quality production of advocacy and communication materials, such as annual and donor reports, briefings, news outputs, social media posts, etc.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in international development, management, social sciences, communications, or other fields closely related to the position.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in project planning. Also, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and/or reporting at the international level.
Skills and competencies
- Solid understanding of and competence in monitoring, evaluation, reporting, and communication.
- Similarly, sound knowledge of project management and result-based management.
- Also, strong knowledge of Results-Based Management and competence in supporting the planning and implementation of development programs and initiatives.
- Likewise, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to set priorities. Likewise, ensure compliance to rules and administrative guidelines, to analyze and respond to routine and non-routine issues.
- Also, the ability to identify and analyze trends, opportunities. Also, threats and to develop appropriate strategies and mechanisms to address them.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, check out oyaop.com for more job opportunities.