Apply for Vacancy for Executive Assistant at European Bank for Reconstruction and Development in the UK. The deadline for this job is 6th July 2021.
The Board of Directors is divided into 23 Constituency Offices, representing the Bank’s 71 shareholders. Each office typically has a Director, an Alternate Director and an Executive Assistant, although some offices may also have one or more Advisers. Also, the Executive Assistant reports to the Director, but is also expected to provide administrative and secretarial support to the Alternate Director, as well as ensuring the smooth running of the Constituency Office. In addition, the Executive Assistant may be required to assist with more specialized tasks involving contact with government officials and other Constituency nationals.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Director and Alternate Director, and ensure the smooth running of the Constituency Office. Responsible for the orderly conduct of routine administrative business of the office.
- Efficient diary management; arranging internal and external meetings; dealing with visitors.
- Moreover, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations; arranging visas as and when required.
- Dealing with expense records for Constituency budget purposes and handling appropriate claims relating to travel, hospitality and medical matters.
- Likewise, typing reports, correspondence and memoranda. Photocopying.
- Drafting routine business correspondence as required.
- Distributing Board documents and other materials within the office and capitals.
- Additionally, monitoring communications with capitals and ensuring Constituency requirements are being looked after.
- Monitoring office budget.
- Furthermore, deal with the necessary preparations for Annual Meetings and other major events.
- Also, maintaining an effective filing system.
- Similarly, other ad-hoc administrative and secretarial duties .
- Knowledge of the Bank’s procedures and policies.
- Furthermore, fluent English, both written and spoken.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Also, good typing skills (55 wpm).
- Computer literate: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SAP.
- Likewise, excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Experience and knowledge in dealing with other institutions and the business community.
- Furthermore, diplomatic skills and protocol experience to handle relations with authorities, business community and EBRD staff in a multicultural setting.
- Additionally, ability to adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges.
Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Similarly, strong team player, able to integrate into a small team with the ability to work efficiently and effectively handling simultaneous assignments on a wide variety of tasks involving a wide range of internal and external contacts.
- Also, ability to cope well under pressure and a capacity for hard work.
- Good sense of priority and initiative.
- Likewise, reliable, flexible and willing to work overtime.
Visit oyaop.com and oyaschool.com for more job opportunities.