Apply for the Vacancy for Extended Term Consultant at IFC in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The deadline for the application is 1st March 2021.
Organization: IFC – International Finance Corporation
The incumbent will have the following duties
- Actively participate in identifying FIG market opportunities to help formulate both investment and advisory strategies to pursue these opportunities (including Upstream and Covid-19 response), in coordination with the IS and country teams.
- Also, analyze client, sector, and market data to design potential solutions to create and unlock markets or improve sector and firm performance and develop pipeline of bankable projects.
- Additionally, actively participate in the scoping and client diagnostic engagements to identify client needs as a basis for FIG business development
- Also, develop and contribute to top quality client appraisal reports, client project proposals, donor reports and internal project documentation such as Implementation Plans, Project Supervision and Completion Reports.
- Likewise, negotiate project scope, targets, work plan details and Advisory Agreements with clients, and provide inputs to the investment negotiations with clients wherever needed.
- Actively participate in the implementation of FIG AS projects, taking on both project management as well as technical roles to provide the best possible high-quality service and value to IFC clients in an effective and timely manner.
- Additionally, identify appropriate consultants for advisory assignments, from drafting terms of reference to taking part in the evaluation and selection of proposals.
- Also, work closely with the Results Measurement team to develop indicators and tools
Selection Criteria for Vacancy for Consultant at IFC Brazil
The candidates will be selected on the basis of following criteria
- Master’s degree in business, finance, economics, or related fields.
- Also, 8-12 years’ experience in banking and/or in management consulting to financial institutions in emerging markets.
- Likewise, strong project design, project management, sales and client relationship management skills, including the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial stakeholder relationships and ensure timely and appropriate follow-up.
- Also, experience in managing or advising on development finance issues such as SME Finance, Microfinance, Sustainable Energy
- Highly motivated, energetic, team player with excellent interpersonal skills and client service skills
- Additionally, the ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, and credibly represent IFC with clients and stakeholders, including at the senior executive level.
- Also, the ability to build long-term engagement with clients and credibility
- Sound business judgment and problem solving, negotiation and commercial skills.
- Ability to interact directly and independently with the management of potential clients
- Similarly, solid people management and organizational skills.
Visit oyaop.com for more job vacancies of your choice.