Apply for the Vacancy for Finance Officer at UNHCR in Turkey. The deadline for the application is 28th September 2020.
- Oversee and guide integrated financial management and reporting for the assigned geographic area of responsibility.
- Also, assess, review, and ensure the application of finance-related policies, instructions, procedures, etc.
- Likewise, provide advice to management regarding the application of financial policies and procedures
- Additionally, ensure accounting records are correct and reliable
- Also, in close coordination with the AFS, support the preparation and review of donor financial reports, and endorse such reports before submission to donors.
- Ensure monthly and yearly closing as well as any other periodic accounting-related processes are executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Likewise, ensure the maintenance and on-going validity of the Delegation of Authority Plan
- Supervise the preparation of financial reports, monitoring and supervising expenditures with respect to approved budgets and work plans.
- Also, ensure that local bank account administration and associated cash management functions are performed in adherence to financial guidelines.
- Perform financial management and control related to Cash-Based Interventions in adherence to financial guidelines;
- Likewise, review and certify vouchers, including ABOD and project disbursements.
- Perform project control functions for both, directly and indirectly, implemented activities, in the absence of a dedicated project control position.
- Additionally, coordinate, review and endorse responses to audit queries from internal and external audits and ensure the implementation of accounting audit recommendations.
A competitive compensation and benefits package is offered. The monthly net salary is between TRY 26,300 and TRY 33,635 depending on relevant experience, dependency status, and language proficiency. For more information on UN salaries, allowances and benefits, please visit the portal of the Office of HR Management of the United Nations.
Years of Experience / Degree Level
9 years of relevant experience with an Undergraduate degree; or 8 years relevant experience with a Graduate degree; or 7 years relevant experience with a Doctorate degree.
Field(s) of Education
Accounting; Finance; Public or Business Administration; Economics; or another relevant field.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.