Apply for the Vacancy for Fleet Assistant/Storekeeper at WFP in UAE. The deadline for the application is 12th August 2020.
Contract Type: Special Service Agreement
Duration: 6 months
Salary starts from AED 8,000 per month (all-inclusive) plus medical insurance.
- The incumbent carries out good standards of warehouse management, according to UNHRD/WFP rules and regulations, in designated warehouse/open areas.
- Also, performs the accuracy and integrity of all receiving and shipping procedures, in collaboration with, and in good working relations with UNHRD staff.
- Furthermore, responsible for monthly and weekly inspection and light maintenance works on vehicles that may include liquids checks, tyre inflation and replacement, battery charging and replacement, greasing, moving the trucks and trailers, and similar actions.
- Similarly, provide support to logistics operations and activities in expediting shipping inbound and outbound by providing initial data to the logistics transport unit for all shipping requests.
- Also, responsible for processing limited shipping documentation (Invoice, Packing List) for the execution of logistics operations/local customs clearances, ensuring accuracy in the preparation of the Non-commercial invoice/packing list.
- Furthermore, the candidate prepares regular Inventories for all goods GF (spares, vehicles, tools, lubricants).
- Also, responsible for the use of the barcode scanner warehousing system and its link with stock management software.
- Ensures the personal safety of all premises.
Education: Completion of secondary school education. Proven ability to use Excel, Word, and Outlook. Completion of a post-secondary certificate/diploma in the related technical functional area is an asset. An Automotive Technician Course would be an advantage as well as having a driving license. Language: Fluency in both oral and written English Language and preferably basic knowledge of Russian Language. Experience: At least seven years of progressively responsible support experience including at least three years in the field of logistics, mechanics, and spare parts management.
- Encourage innovation & creative solutions: Assesses own tasks and responsibilities to find ways to be more efficient.
- Focus on getting results: Maintains accurate records of completion times and tasks in own areas of responsibility.
- Make commitments and make good on commitments: Understands responsibilities and the metrics associated with own tasks.
- Be Decisive: Notifies supervisors of dangerous situations or potential issues that may arise while in the field or office.
Visit the official website for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.