Apply for the Vacancy for Grants Manager at DT Global in Yemen. DT Global is a fast-growing international development organization that focuses on improving the capability, capacity, and effectiveness of development programming in complex global environments.
The Grants Manager (GM) will report directly to the Program Manager and the In-Country Coordinator. The GM will assist local Yemeni journalists, news outlets, and civil society organizations to develop and implement grant activities that align with DT Global’s program objectives.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential grantees working in relevant programmatic sectors based on DT Global minimum standard criteria;
- Additionally, solicit or co-design activity concepts with potential partners and take a lead role helping partners develop formal grant proposals, working to ensure alignment with program objectives and donor requirements;
- Likewise, work with grantees and other program staff to develop detailed grant budgets, monitoring and evaluation plans, and risk mitigation strategies;
- Likewise, liaise closely with grantees to ensure understanding of and compliance with DT Global grants management procedures,
- Provide guidance to and directly support grantees with the procurement of materials and supplies to ensure compliance with donor regulations;
- Also, maintain frequent communication with grantees, providing technical guidance and other forms of routine support to ensure grant awards are managed successfully;
- Additionally, assess grantee performance by collecting and reviewing project deliverables and programmatic reports for accuracy and completeness
- 3+ years’ experience in proposal writing and grants management; experience managing a donor-funded grants program preferred;
- Furthermore, a bachelor’s degree in political science, economics, finance, business administration, or another related field required;
- Also, demonstrated skills in effectively working, coordinating, and negotiating with local institutions and international organizations, donors, and partners;
- Exceptional organization, administrative skills, and attention to detail;
- Likewise, the ability to design and implement strong internal grant control processes;
- Experience working in Yemen on a similar grants program strongly desired; and
- Furthermore, fluency in Arabic and Professional Working Proficiency in English required
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.