Apply for the Vacancy for Health Financing and Data Specialist in Vietnam. The International Development Division focuses on improving the lives and economic well-being of people in lower and middle-income countries.
The Local Health System Sustainability (LHSS) Project is a USAID-funded 5-year, $209 million global task order that works to strengthen health systems as a means to achieve universal health coverage and improve population health and well-being. Interventions will focus on reducing financial barriers, holding health services accountable for meeting all clients’ needs, and making sure that the care patients receive meets minimum standards.
- Contribute to the implementation of activities aimed at strengthening the government of Vietnam’s health financing capabilities
- Similarly, support the development of in-country capacity for health financing
- Additionally, contribute to the documentation and reporting of technical strategies, activities and results
- Furthermore, implement activities in a way that is harmonized with the objectives to ensure complementary and efficient implementation
- Also, contribute to the timely production of quality deliverables to USAID, such as quarterly and annual reports, work plans, budgets, technical reports, and publications
- Likewise, collaborate with project staff and partners in the implementation of cross-cutting activities
- Also, coordinate with international and local subcontractors, working with regional and technical staff to ensure that all activities and outputs are technically sound and appropriate
- Furthermore, design graphic visualizations for national dashboards of OPC integration and SHI reimbursement indicators
- (6+) years of experience and a master degree OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Masters Degree (minimum), or a Doctorate (desirable), in Public Health, Business Administration, Finance, or another relevant field.
- Also, at least 6 years of relevant professional experience with a Bachelors Degree, or 8-10 years with a Masters
- Experience with health financing system development and strengthening, including central level coordination and systems integration
- Additionally, proven experience working with the Government of Vietnam and Ministry of Health strongly desired
- Furthermore, knowledge of Social Health Insurance (SHI) issues and key stakeholders in Vietnam, including experience with MOH and VSS highly desirable
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.