Apply for the Vacancy for Help Content Strategist at Coursera in the USA. Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 53 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. Nearly 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,300 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent.
- Own and manage our Learner Help Center to ensure learners have all the resources they need to be successful on Coursera
- Additionally, plan, write, publish, and maintain clear, jargon-free support documentation for new and existing product features
- Also, evaluate and track performance metrics of the Learner Help Center against industry standards
- Furthermore, work with Product Specialists, Product Managers, Engineers, and other support staff to understand and communicate product changes internally and externally
- Likewise, drive processes and SLAs for documentation requests from internal stakeholders
- Additionally, audit support documentation and leverage data to make strategic, impact-driven improvements based on partner needs and company goals
- Own and execute the strategy to scale and present our self-serve resources in a user-friendly manner
- Furthermore, partner with other writers at the company to create and evangelize a voice and tone to maintain a consistent voice across Coursera’s various channels
- Occasionally help with UX copy needs
- 3+ years of writing experience (the level of the role will be adjusted according to prior experience). Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Additionally, 3+ years of experience in one or more of these areas: help and support content, content management workflows, or online operations at a tech company.
- Also, excellent problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills, highly organized, and process-oriented.
- Furthermore, experience working in a fast-paced startup environment. Also, demonstrated ability to manage multiple, ambiguous projects while adapting and prioritizing to meet tight, frequently changing deadlines.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
- Likewise, basic HTML skills, experience with Content Management Systems, Zendesk, or Salesforce preferred. Experience with Google Analytics.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.