Apply for the Vacancy for Information Management Officer at IOM in Panama. The deadline for the application is 24th August 2020.
- Lead the development of effective information management workflows and reporting tools in
relation to implementing the RMRP monitoring process for the Regional Coordination Platform.
- Additionally, represent IOM in all relevant forums related to information management and monitoring of Platform activities.
- Co-lead with UNHCR the Regional Platform Information Management
- Working Group (IMWG) promoting the active participation of the 151 members of the regional
- Likewise, provide strategic and technical advice and promoting data and information standards and enhance joint information management, analysis, and shared situational awareness.
- Furthermore, in close coordination with UNHCR as co-lead of the R4V Platform, develop and oversee the information management strategy.
- Coordinate and review country-based information to ensure consistency and coherence
across countries in the region.
- Additionally, plan, design, enhance and implement an integrated methodology for data collection
- activities to ensure accurate and reliable data is collected, stored, and submitted in a timely
the manner for further processing.
- Master’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Geographic Information
Systems, Statistics, or a related field from an accredited academic institution with seven years of
relevant professional experience; or
- Additionally, a university degree in the above fields with nine years of relevant professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and information management in both development
and humanitarian sectors at the international level;
- Furthermore, experience building and maintaining strategic and operational partnerships with key
stakeholders including State actors, other UN, and intergovernmental agencies, civil society
actors, the private sector, financial service providers, and development actors;
- Also, proven experience with strategic planning approaches, information/data analysis, and report
- Additionally, experience in the management of work teams;
- Also, knowledge or experience of regional issues an advantage;
- Furthermore, work experience in donor relations and report writing for specific donors of IOM’s interest would be an advantage
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.