Apply for the Vacancy for Internal Auditor at Goal in the UK. In GOAL, Internal Audit is an independent, objective assurance and advisory activity designed to add value and improve its operations. It helps GOAL achieve its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. With a commitment to both integrity and accountability, internal auditing provides value to governing bodies and senior management as an objective source of independent advice.
- This role directly reports to the Head of Internal Audit (HIA)
- Additionally, to have an in-depth understanding of and promote adherence to:
- GOAL’s risk management, internal control processes, policies, manuals, and procedures.
- Also, external regulations such as major institutional donor rules and regulations
- Likewise, to support the HIA with the preparation and execution of the risk-based internal audit plan.
- Furthermore, to plan, manage, and lead the internal audits in field offices, HQ, and other offices as described in the plan and complete the deliverables to a high standard.
- Also, to effectively build and manage relationships with senior management.
- Additionally, to produce clear concise audit reports and agree to actions and implementation deadlines.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Internal Auditor
Education & Experience
- A relevant university degree and completed post-qualification of a recognized professional accountancy institute and member of the local institute such as ACA, CPA, ACCA, ICAI, or local equivalent.
- Willingness to travel to field sites on a regular basis. At least 70% of the job holder’s time will need to be spent on in-country audits, in a variety of different countries.
- Minimum 3 years of auditing experience with a Big 4 or International Top 10 firm
- Tangible experience in creating risk-based audit plans and procedures, assessing the control environment, reviewing processes, and financial internal controls.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to review large volumes of data and decide what is critical.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently, strong organization skills, and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment with people from all disciplines such as operations, programs, security, and finance.
- Good understanding of International Auditing, Accounting, and Internal Control standards (COSO). An understanding of SORP accounting principles is beneficial.
- Also, international experience within other NGOs or in the development / humanitarian sector, with knowledge of donor rules and regulation, is desirable.
- Furthermore, good computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Skills in using CAATTS e.g. data analytics is beneficial.
- Experience in operational auditing is beneficial.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.