Apply for Vacancy for Internship at International Criminal Court (ICC) in the Netherlands. The deadline for this job is 31st December 2020.
The International Criminal Court (ICC) investigates and, where warranted, tries individuals charged with the gravest crimes of concern to the international community: genocide, war crimes, crimes against humanity and the crime of aggression.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Media and news monitoring as well as targeted research and information collection from open source including social media;
- Also, assist in collection and collation of specific open source information on trends, risks, perceptions and developments of relevance for the implementation of Registry objectives in ICC situation and non-situation countries;
- Additionally, assist in drafting reports and preparing presentations on assigned topics;
- Conduct general administration tasks;
- Any other tasks as entrusted by supervisor.
- Open source monitoring;
- Also, countries affected by armed conflicts;
- Likewise, information research and analysis;
- Similarly, security and risk management.
- Strong drafting skills are required.
- Also, IT software/research skills are considered an asset.
- Adaptability to a multicultural and multilingual working environment encompassing the principal legal traditions of the world.
- Additionally, ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- Also, very good standard of computer literacy.
- Other important qualities are discretion and respect of confidentiality, reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.
- Likewise, able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Furthermore, possesses strong teamwork skills.
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:
- A completed ‘Duties and Responsibilities Form’
- Moreover, motivation letter.
- Two reference letters.
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.