Apply for the Vacancy for Investigation Officer at AfDB in Cote d’Ivoire. The deadline for the application is 22nd August 2020.
Job Title: Principal Staff Integrity Investigation Officer
The Principal Staff Integrity Investigation Officer will be responsible for conducting comprehensive investigations into allegations of misconduct committed by staff members of the Bank.
Duties and responsibilities
Under the supervision and guidance of the Division Manager, the Principal Staff Integrity Investigation Officer will:
- Undertake and/or lead investigations into all allegations of misconduct involving staff members of the Bank which are not related to fraud and corruption, coercion, collusion obstructive practices, or the offering receiving or soliciting of bribes, kickbacks or other personal benefits either in kind or otherwise in connection with Bank Group Financed or supported activities.
- Also, maintain appropriate processes and investigation tools including a case management system and ensure compliance with chain of custody procedures, maintain case records, archives, testimonies, and evidence;
- Contribute to regular updating of the internal manual of investigations procedures which sets out how to investigate misconduct in the Bank.
- Additionally, operating procedures and mechanisms for ensuring the confidentiality of the hotline facility, protection of the whistle-blowers, and anonymous reporting of staff misconduct in the Bank.
- Likewise, receive, screen, and investigate allegations or whistle-blowing on staff misconduct, assigned by the Division Manager PIAC2.
- Employ surveillance measures deemed necessary and reasonable for the furtherance of staff misconduct investigations.
- Furthermore, monitor and report regularly to the Manager PIAC2 on the allegations received and screened.
- Monitor compliance with Bank Group’s policies, procedures, and guidelines..
Hold at least a Master’s degree or equivalent in Law, Criminology, Finance, Forensic Auditing, or related field.
- Professional Qualifications in staff misconduct examination would be an added advantage.
- Additionally, have a minimum of six (6) years of extensive and progressive experience in investigation work.
- Also, experience in working and living in Africa;
- Substantial experience in investigative work, preferably investigations relating to professional misconduct in the public or private sector.
- Furthermore, excellent knowledge of international standards of Rights and Obligations of employees under administrative investigation for Misconduct.
- Likewise, excellent communications and presentation skills, both oral and written.
To apply for this position, you need to be national of one of AfDB member countries.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.